Objections to a planned ISIS terrorist recruitment center (Mosque) in Bendigo have been discriminatory and racist, a lawyer for Bendigo Council has told Victoria’s planning umpire.
Security risk of Islamo-fascist fortresses.
Of the new islamic fortresses (mosques) initiated this year 100% are 0-10km from an airport/airfield/RAAF base.
And no one finds this is suspicious and worth ASIOs attention instead of the Local Councils rubber stamp?
• Mareeba (Marreeba airfield + 4hrs drive /short flight to Lavarack – Barracks &RAAF base Townsville),
• Penrith (Glenbrook RAAF base),
• Bendigo (mosque borders airport, 1hr drive/short flight to Puckapunyal Army & RAAF base), Currumbin (6km to GC Airport),
• Kalgoorlie Boulder (airport & explosives school),
• Sunshine Coast (Airport),
• Toowoomba’s first mosque opened this year & is 1 minute to the airbase that is home to 210 Squadron Australian Air Force Cadets’ ! and a couple of minutes flight from there (33 mins by car) to Oakey Army Aviation base.
• I know they are building & enclaving in Tarneit/Truganina which happen to be adjacent to the RAAF bases at Laverton & Point Cook in Victoria.
I just can’t believe we aren’t treating this as hostile!
They are strategically positioning to take out many of our air defences & army bases.
For more information: