Bendigo to build ISIS terrorist recruitment center
Objections to a planned ISIS terrorist recruitment center (Mosque) in Bendigo have been discriminatory and racist, a lawyer for Bendigo Council has told Victoria’s planning umpire.
Security risk of Islamo-fascist fortresses.
Of the new islamic fortresses (mosques) initiated this year 100% are 0-10km from an airport/airfield/RAAF base.
And no one finds this is suspicious and worth ASIOs attention instead of the Local Councils rubber stamp?
• Mareeba (Marreeba airfield + 4hrs drive /short flight to Lavarack – Barracks &RAAF base Townsville),
• Penrith (Glenbrook RAAF base),
• Bendigo (mosque borders airport, 1hr drive/short flight to Puckapunyal Army & RAAF base), Currumbin (6km to GC Airport),
• Kalgoorlie Boulder (airport & explosives school),
• Sunshine Coast (Airport),
• Toowoomba’s first mosque opened this year & is 1 minute to the airbase that is home to 210 Squadron Australian Air Force Cadets’ ! and a couple of minutes flight from there (33 mins by car) to Oakey Army Aviation base.
• I know they are building & enclaving in Tarneit/Truganina which happen to be adjacent to the RAAF bases at Laverton & Point Cook in Victoria.
I just can’t believe we aren’t treating this as hostile!
They are strategically positioning to take out many of our air defences & army bases.
For more information:
Posted on December 2, 2014, in Australia, Bendigo, Cognitive Dissonance, Double think, Fascism, Marxism, Meme, Memory hole, Military, Psychology, Victoria, Whistle Blowers, WTF and tagged Bendigo, fascism, ISIS, Islam, terror cell, Terrorism. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.