Indigenous PUP Senator Jacqui Lambie rejects Sharia Law And the Burqa, MSM Bullshit piles up
Today the mainstream media, including channel 9 is all over Senator Lambie’s criticism of Sharia Law, calling for her to apologize. In trying to express her views on Sharia law in a recent interview Senator Lambie failed to explain clearly what Sharia Law actually is, but correctly stated that all Australians have an obligation to honour the constitution. This made her easy fodder for the MSM, who accused her of spreading hate, but stopped short of calling her a racist (probably because of her Aboriginal heritage).
The mainstream media keeps calling Sharia a valid legal system, yet also states that Sharia is part of the religion of Islam. Last time I looked we have a separation of religion and state in this country. This means you are free to worship any imaginary friend of your chosing, but the LAW is supposed to be the same for all Australians. However, members of the Mainstream media have decided , yet again, that Islam is exempt from this rule, for no other reason that it is Islam, and Islam is exempt from criticism.
Also, we already have about 20 milliomn statute “laws” in Australia, so why not add a few more Islamic ones for flavour? It’s all part of the colourful world of multiculturalism…
Are we talking aout fear, stupidity or a good old fashioned media coverup here ? Let’s just pretend that nothing happened and let Muslims have their Sharia law, which includes, by the way, stoning for adultery and death for apostasy. The majority of “peaceful” Muslims support this “Law”.
Here is a more comprehensive list of what it entails:
Sharia law is the law of Islam. The Sharia (also spelled Shariah or Shari’a) law is cast from the actions and words of Muhammad, which are called “Sunnah,” and the Quran, which he authored.
The Sharia law itself cannot be altered, but the interpretation of the Sharia law, called “figh,” by imams is given some leeway.
As a legal system, the Sharia law covers a very wide range of topics. While other legal codes deal primarily with public behavior, Sharia law covers public behavior, private behavior and private beliefs. Of all legal systems in the world today, Islam’s Sharia law is the most intrusive and strict, especially against women.
According to the Sharia law:
• Theft is punishable by amputation of the right hand (above).
• Criticizing or denying any part of the Quran is punishable by death.
• Criticizing or denying Muhammad is a prophet is punishable by death.
• Criticizing or denying Allah, the moon god of Islam is punishable by death.
• A Muslim who becomes a non-Muslim is punishable by death.
• A non-Muslim who leads a Muslim away from Islam is punishable by death.
• A non-Muslim man who marries a Muslim woman is punishable by death.
• A man can marry an infant girl and consummate the marriage when she is 9 years old.
• Girls’ clitoris should be cut (per Muhammad’s words in Book 41, Kitab Al-Adab, Hadith 5251).
• A woman can have 1 husband, but a man can have up to 4 wives; Muhammad can have more.
• A man can unilaterally divorce his wife but a woman needs her husband’s consent to divorce.
• A man can beat his wife for insubordination.
• Testimonies of four male witnesses are required to prove rape against a woman.
• A woman who has been raped cannot testify in court against her rapist(s).
• A woman’s testimony in court, allowed only in property cases, carries half the weight of a man’s.
• A female heir inherits half of what a male heir inherits.
• A woman cannot drive a car, as it leads to fitnah (upheaval).
• A woman cannot speak alone to a man who is not her husband or relative.
• Meat to be eaten must come from animals that have been sacrificed to Allah – i.e., be Halal.
• Muslims should engage in Taqiyya and lie to non-Muslims to advance Islam.
• The list goes on.
Where in the world is the Sharia law actually in use?
Muslims’ aspired Sharia-ruled state is Saudi Arabia, the birthplace of Muhammad. It has no legal code other than the Sharia, which is enforced without mercy (see Sharia law in Saudi Arabia). But the Sharia law is also used in full or in part, nationally or regionally in many countries, including some European countries.