Australia implements ‘Steve’s law’
Following pressure from a fringe religious group called ‘the servants of Steve’ , the Australian government has buckled to pressure from the group because of it’s control of Australia’s electrical distribution system.
Steve’s Law is a comprehensive legal system which in many ways conflicts with the constitution and many federal and state laws.
• Theft is punishable by amputation of the right hand (above).
• Criticizing or denying any part of the Book of Steve is punishable by death.
• Criticizing or denying Steve is a prophet is punishable by death.
• Criticizing or denying Steve, the moon god of Steve is punishable by death.
• Meat to be eaten must come from animals that have been sacrificed to Steve – i.e., be Steve approved.
*All food must be Steve approved no matter who might eat it and Steve certification fees are collected by servants of Steve.
Perjury and dishonesty
• Servants of Steve should engage in being deceptive and lie to non-servants of Steve to advance Steve.
Marriage and family law.
• A servant of Steve who becomes a non- servant of Steve is punishable by death.
• A non-Servant of Steve who leads a servant of Steve away from Steve is punishable by death.
• A non-Servant of Steve man who marries a servant of Steve woman is punishable by death.
• A man can marry an infant girl and consummate the marriage when she is 9 years old.
Women basically have no rights:
• Girls’ clitoris should be cut (per Steve’s words in Book 41, Steve’s awesome book, Steve’s addendum 5251).
• A woman can have 1 husband, but a man can have up to 4 wives; Steve can have more.
• A man can unilaterally divorce his wife but a woman needs her husband’s consent to divorce.
• A man can beat his wife for insubordination.
• Testimonies of four male witnesses are required to prove rape against a woman.
• A woman who has been raped cannot testify in court against her rapist(s).
• A woman’s testimony in court, allowed only in property cases, carries half the weight of a man’s.
• A female heir inherits half of what a male heir inherits.
• A woman cannot drive a car, as it leads to chaos.
• A woman cannot speak alone to a man who is not her husband or relative.
Does it all sound too crazy?
If you replace electrical distribution system with petroleum supply, ‘servant of Steve’ with Muslim, and Steve with Islam/Allah it’s all actually correct.
Now how do you feel about Shari’a law and the demands for its creeping imposition.
Posted on September 22, 2014, in Australia, Law & Government, Legal cases, Meme, Mock and Awe, Parody, Whistle Blowers, WTF and tagged Australia, Sharai'a, Steve's law. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
Just don’t tell the Age that this is a parody…