Weapons of mass distraction.
War is near.
Can you hear ?
The drumbeat there
Air strike rips the air.
Based on lies
Too many eyes,
Don’t take their lives.
We don’t hate them
Politicians send them,
Children were playing now screaming and dying.
This is my nightmare,
You don’t care
Agent orange burns off hair
You kill them I despair
Please stop the time is near
Russian nukes are pointed here,
And it seems you don’t care,
The bankers war is clear.
- Return Of The Neocon War Hawks Who Want To Attack Syria Now (crooksandliars.com)
- Obama Pushes for Attack on Syria, But US Media ‘Beats the Drums of War’ (rinf.com)
- Cuba warns against attack on Syria (dailystar.com.lb)
- US sabotaging UN investigation in Syria (rinf.com)
- US Soon to Go to War With Syria Over Previously Nonexistent WMDs (moonbattery.com)
- Comedian Russell Brand highlights government propaganda and lies about Syria on BBC TV (sott.net)
- War Media Conjures Weapons of Mass Destruction Ahead of Obama’s Syria Attack (rinf.com)
- Latest US False Flag in Syria from James Corbett (2012thebigpicture.wordpress.com)
- SYRIA: The horror…of false flag attacks – James Corbett *Podcast* (chasvoice.blogspot.com)
Posted on August 29, 2013, in Art, Consiousness and tagged Poetry, verse. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Leave a comment