“The peoples of Islam will always be closer to us than, for example, France”
Disbelieving the obvious, despite the mental effort required to do so.
OK I said it Nigger. Nigger, Nigger, Nigger… That’s what they want to call them selves, but if anyone else says it they are racist or prejudiced, even other blacks.
So lets face it Nigger is not strictly defined by race or ethnicity, its actually defined by a value system that promotes theft, thuggery, violence, drug dealing, drug dependence, ignorance, misogyny, tyranny and squalor, basically Marxism for the very stupid.
Of course you can contribute to society if you chose to and put in some effort and learn a useful skill. In the accounting of life you can chose to be an asset or a liability, too many people are choosing to be a liability.
So lets spell it out really clearly:
1) A large frame man (Man A) steals a box of cigars from a store using threats of violence.
2) (Man A) Punches a man (Man B) in the face while man B is sitting in his car.
3) Man B stops further up the road and gets out of his car.
4) Man B is stunned and partially blinded in one eye from the punch, Man B is afraid Man A will try to steal his gun and then kill him.
5) Man A charges at Man B, Man B yells at Man A to stop, Man A keeps charging.
6) Man B starts shooting at Man A, because that is the only way he can preserve his own life.
7) Man A receives multiple guns shots the last one or two being fatal.
So who is at fault here, Man A or Man B?
If you say Man B is at fault you clearly aren’t looking at the facts, and it is you who is prejudiced.
So the Niggers start rioting and looting, attempting to create a race war and blame all the non-Niggers for it. Marxist are all over it, but as usual are backing the wrong horse.
Police brutality and excessive force are sadly common, I have seen plenty of it first hand, but this was not an example of it. This was an example of a man defending himself against a murderous thug.
Thugs please be fore-warned: I will defend my self using everything at my disposal to defend my life, So don’t be surprised when you get your ass handed to you.
While trying to make the case that Gough Whitlam’s policy success are thanks to the Greens, (which did not exist at the time and Whitlam was never a member of) The greens have produce this rather shameful poster.
This really speaks volumes about the Greens, totally opportunistic, with gutter level morality and absolutely no sense of tact.
In this spirit of this shameful act on the memory of a man dead but not even buried yet, we put the shoe on the other fott and give to the greens another great progressive, Joe Hockey.
Most interestingly during the media frenzy around the passing of Whitlam there has been little mention of the constitutional crisis at the time of his sacking, because that would bring up the fact Australia has a constitution, and people might actually start asking questions about the limits of governmental powers it imposes. Fortunately the Greens will never attempt to claim credit for our work.
The moment Tony Abbott coined this phrase it was yet another “suppository of wisdom” coming from Tony Abbott’s mouth.
It had ‘memebait’ written all over it. Fortunately SMH was on the job.
For those too young to know what this all means allow me to explain. (Adult themes and language)
Relevance? Today is the first day Australian warplanes began flying armed over the regions disputed by Syria, Iraq and Kurdistan (and of course the boogeyman ‘de jour'; ISIS).
In case there is any blow back, remember no one outside of the Australian political system voted for military intervention, If you want to blame anyone blame a politician.
Plainly explaining that its not freedom just because someone calls it freedom, it has to have the properties of freedom.
It harks back to Stefan Molyneux’s explanation ‘the world is a farm’ and ‘to know the farm is to leave the farm’.
Today the mainstream media, including channel 9 is all over Senator Lambie’s criticism of Sharia Law, calling for her to apologize. In trying to express her views on Sharia law in a recent interview Senator Lambie failed to explain clearly what Sharia Law actually is, but correctly stated that all Australians have an obligation to honour the constitution. This made her easy fodder for the MSM, who accused her of spreading hate, but stopped short of calling her a racist (probably because of her Aboriginal heritage).
The mainstream media keeps calling Sharia a valid legal system, yet also states that Sharia is part of the religion of Islam. Last time I looked we have a separation of religion and state in this country. This means you are free to worship any imaginary friend of your chosing, but the LAW is supposed to be the same for all Australians. However, members of the Mainstream media have decided , yet again, that Islam is exempt from this rule, for no other reason that it is Islam, and Islam is exempt from criticism.
Also, we already have about 20 milliomn statute “laws” in Australia, so why not add a few more Islamic ones for flavour? It’s all part of the colourful world of multiculturalism…
Are we talking aout fear, stupidity or a good old fashioned media coverup here ? Let’s just pretend that nothing happened and let Muslims have their Sharia law, which includes, by the way, stoning for adultery and death for apostasy. The majority of “peaceful” Muslims support this “Law”.
Here is a more comprehensive list of what it entails:
Sharia law is the law of Islam. The Sharia (also spelled Shariah or Shari’a) law is cast from the actions and words of Muhammad, which are called “Sunnah,” and the Quran, which he authored.
The Sharia law itself cannot be altered, but the interpretation of the Sharia law, called “figh,” by imams is given some leeway.
As a legal system, the Sharia law covers a very wide range of topics. While other legal codes deal primarily with public behavior, Sharia law covers public behavior, private behavior and private beliefs. Of all legal systems in the world today, Islam’s Sharia law is the most intrusive and strict, especially against women.
According to the Sharia law:
• Theft is punishable by amputation of the right hand (above).
• Criticizing or denying any part of the Quran is punishable by death.
• Criticizing or denying Muhammad is a prophet is punishable by death.
• Criticizing or denying Allah, the moon god of Islam is punishable by death.
• A Muslim who becomes a non-Muslim is punishable by death.
• A non-Muslim who leads a Muslim away from Islam is punishable by death.
• A non-Muslim man who marries a Muslim woman is punishable by death.
• A man can marry an infant girl and consummate the marriage when she is 9 years old.
• Girls’ clitoris should be cut (per Muhammad’s words in Book 41, Kitab Al-Adab, Hadith 5251).
• A woman can have 1 husband, but a man can have up to 4 wives; Muhammad can have more.
• A man can unilaterally divorce his wife but a woman needs her husband’s consent to divorce.
• A man can beat his wife for insubordination.
• Testimonies of four male witnesses are required to prove rape against a woman.
• A woman who has been raped cannot testify in court against her rapist(s).
• A woman’s testimony in court, allowed only in property cases, carries half the weight of a man’s.
• A female heir inherits half of what a male heir inherits.
• A woman cannot drive a car, as it leads to fitnah (upheaval).
• A woman cannot speak alone to a man who is not her husband or relative.
• Meat to be eaten must come from animals that have been sacrificed to Allah – i.e., be Halal.
• Muslims should engage in Taqiyya and lie to non-Muslims to advance Islam.
• The list goes on.
Where in the world is the Sharia law actually in use?
Muslims’ aspired Sharia-ruled state is Saudi Arabia, the birthplace of Muhammad. It has no legal code other than the Sharia, which is enforced without mercy (see Sharia law in Saudi Arabia). But the Sharia law is also used in full or in part, nationally or regionally in many countries, including some European countries.
You can call it anything except what it actually is.
So when ISIS orders Australian based Muslim terrorists to kidnap and behead Australians while draped in an ISIS flag you just can’t say that is in any way related to anything Muslim or Islam.
Cultural Marxism and the deliberate dumbing down of people. Because if you can cultivate such cognitive dissonance and double think in people they either become incapable of independent analytical thought or worst still active participants in deceiving the rest of the population.
Why is the Australian Main Stream Media (MSM) so scared of saying Muslim, when negative events relating to Isalm occur?
Bendigo mosque wants to remove restrictions including opening hours, limits on political discussion and a cap on the number of worshipers.
Limiting political discussion in a mosque may be unconstitutional. Sorry I believe the Corneloup case set the precedent for the occupy case, the term burdening as not being interfering, but sure demand a double standard.
Liverpool, Sydney; mosque auctions ISIS flag for $2000. But they try to tell you they are not connected to terrorism.
Underwood, Brisbane; federal police raid Islamic bookstore, firearm seized, apparently a makeshift shooting range was inside. Nine other warrants executed in the Brisbane area.
Currumbin, Gold Coast; Mosque gets approval despite significant protest from locals.
Terror level close to being raised. I wonder why?
;Anoun E Moose maybe we ought to take this opportunity to compile a list of all the .net sockpuppets that we know of and do a bit of a purge of our friends lists if we have any of them left. good way to stop them from doxxing us. i know a few of them: grumpie katter, end nine-eleven, web bridge, anders tucker, simon dicko, aqua ruis. all that come to mind at the present, anyone know some other ones they use?
Moo Kau yup
“Anoun E Moose?” and “Moo Kau”, wow, they so sound like actual real names! These two sockpuppets also use these pseudonyms in real life, as they do not have the guts to reveal their legal names to other activists, most likely because they have something to hide, yet they are quite happy to attack others for wanting to be anonymous online and have done so repeatedly. If nothing else, the hypocrisy of this is astounding
“Purge of our friends list if we have any of them left” Probably not many real friends but mostly sockpuppets.
Anybody worked out who Crazy Cat is yet?