Category Archives: Kapitalism
A political and economic system as described by Karl Marx
In the USA there is an on going debate about net neutrality which is a complex topic.
Basically the issue is large communications infrastructure providers are attempting to ransom content delivery companies for speed (bandwidth) or priority access to their own customers.
This is relevant for the world as many major internet services are hosted in the USA and reliant on their network policies and speeds.
Vi Hart ( who normally explains mathematical concepts ) gives a really good explanation of the net neutrality issue.
* Netflicks is an online movie service obviously reliant on good internet speeds.
More information at:
Your aren’t allowed to know about what you aren’t allowed to know about.
In a truly big brother move the Australian government is trying to keep the suppression of information order itself secret.
What is next is secret prisons and secret prisoners.
From wikileaks.org press release:
From this article today, which you may have seen on television today if you watch ABC.
Now watch the video again considering these details which you may have missed:
1) Food was being delivered to people who would otherwise go hungry.
This means poverty is severe and welfare is clearly failing. This generally means there are very limited prospects for employment in this area because money is simply not flowing in this community.
2) Tons of food was being transported, in particularly vegetables and bread. Question is why aren’t these products being sold in supermarkets? Are supermarkets simply squeezing out local manufacturers?
3) The young woman (Stacey Binns) was working for no payment.
This means no amount of work she was doing would increase her disposable income, and would not start money flowing in her community. Therefore what she was really doing was being forced to perpetuate the poverty in her community.
4) The young woman (Stacey Binns) quite rightly pointed out that there are hundreds of application for every job advertised. Her chances are slim of getting out of the poverty trap deliberately created around her.
5) This is one of 18 high unemployment areas around Australia where this scheme has been rolled out this month and already the federal government wants to expand the scheme further making it nationwide by July 2015.
6) The government will spend 900 Million dollars rolling out this scheme, that’s almost enough to send a rover to the surface of Mars. It well known that these schemes are generally not successful and actually if anything reduce the chances of transition from welfare to work.
7) 900 Million dollars is enough money to give 18,000 people 50, 000 for one year, I think 18,000 people having a basics income would generate more jobs than a downward economic spiral. The almost 1 Billion dollars will be wasted on a variety of corporate scumbags lining up for a hand out while attacking people on benefits.
8) Work for the dole or ‘help and hassle’ welfare schemes only really function when the economy is super hot and unemployment is extremely low (2% or less), not when unemployment is well above 5%.
9) All of this has been tried before and even without the stipulation to engage in slave labor, when there are no jobs no amount of looking for them will be successful.
Proof? (Warning kiwi accents.)
I cant try any harder!
-A young man shows quite succinctly by canvassing numerous Auckland suburbs that the jobs were simply not there.
The clip is from a much larger series by Alistair Barry which you can find links to here:
Don’t be too impatient give it a few minutes, you are practically looking at a working crystal ball, everything you are seeing now in the Australian economy was tried in New Zealand 25 years ago. The result was a disaster, by the time the right wing neo-con government was voted out off office in 1999 , the economy was shrinking at 2% though strangely the government statistics department was claiming it was growing at 2%. Though that is a separate scandal in itself which strangely got very little media traction. Of course this all happened while most western economies were booming, showing how much of a complete failure it was to improve the economy.
This of course was simply a tactic to reduce the average wage and introduce a whole new strata of New Zealand society to a lower standard of living ,and quite a few to abject poverty. Interestingly this right wing government launched a radical slashing of welfare just after assuming office on a strong majority after a lack luster two term Labour government with leadership changes in the dying days, sounds too bloody familiar.
For reference in 1991 $50 NZD was worth about $86NZD in today’s money. The inflation problems experienced in Australia in the 90’s had already happened in NZ in the 80’s. Food prices are comparable with Australian prices though meat is about 20% less expensive due to exceptional livestock rearing climate (fertile soil, lack of drought and neither too hot or cold most years). Beer and other alcohol is 50% cheaper due to much lower excises, personally I think if it wasn’t the country would be empty and Bondi Beach would be full. New Zealand actually produces enough food to feed itself and all of Australia, a good reason to be in the good books with the bloody kiwis, or at least have a comprehensive invasion plan.
Jonathan Moylan had his own Mega Mosque moment when he created a parody email system called ANZcorporate and sent out fake press releases claiming a col mining project had lost it line of credit from ANZ, of course the share price when tumbling because all this is fake money and can disappear in an instant. Then the banksters got angry that people were figuring out their dirty tricks, his ‘roumortrage’ (rumor and arbitrage) had done real damage, but he unlike banksters had refused to take monetary advantage from it all.
Court case ensues, found guilty but unlikely to face jail because these kinds of finance crimes always have precedent and are usually accompanied by light sentences.
Amazing the kind of damage you can do with a few dollars, a clever idea and stone cold bluff.
Because absolutely nothing can be a real cool hand.
They said it wasn’t happening here, it didn’t happen here. The truth was it was better covered up here.
And while Victoria Police corporation worked so hard to shut down Occupy Melbourne as a street protest the very reason we were protesting the dirty frauds committed by banks, Victoria Police corporation were investigating this fraud.
The bank heres received secret bail outs, and at least one bank has been involved in propping up a Ponzi scheme and snatching the victims houses.
Worst of all was CBA (Commonwealth bank of Australia’s) response to the scam, get on board and side with the scammer to steal the house.
the story by:
I wish we could all ‘do the heavy lifting’ like Tony Abbott and his family are.
Dad bringing home 500,000 per year with a guaranteed superannuation of 200,000 per year plus perks, Daughter getting a full scholarship to university, Mum used to work for the Rothschild’s (masters of of the financial universe) bank. Gee they are doing it tough! Well they would be doing it tough if the average wage was 2 million per year, but its not. This greedy pig has his snout in every trough and is as corrupt as they come. He has the audacity to talk about doing things according to the constitution. Well Mr Abbott, the Australian constitution I have read clearly specifies the penalty for treason as being, death by hanging. What is does not specify is where the culprit is to be hanged from. Honestly, it’s looking more and more likely that Tony Abbott will be the first sitting Prime Minister of Australia to be hung for treason, and I suggest that if we can’t hang him by the scrotum we’ll hang him by his ankle…until dead.
Old money is behind politics, as the puppet masters.
If a typical individual could learn how to do your job in two weeks or less, you are at serious risk.
In a disturbing turn of events protesters are using elaborate disguises to attempt to appear to be normal members of the community. In a recent incident one man ejected from the glorious prime ministers hallowed chambers had disguised himself as a priest and had even gone to the extraordinary lengths to have attended seminary school, graduated ,dedicated his life to God and even gained employment in a church and preached to congregations. Protesters are apparently pushing a radical political ideology called ‘Democracy’, which through bizarre convoluted legal smoke and mirrors, they are attempting to claim is part of the Australian political process.
We are seeing elaborate and desperate attempts to subvert the glorious 1000 year plan by the glorious twin visionaries of Abbott and Hockey. A purported man of God should not stoop to impersonating a priest for political means.
- Spsokeman for the Glorious Abbott-Hockey Empire