Category Archives: Meme
thought provoking images that spread like wildfire
Of course this means that:
1) The roads will be sold off cheaply to the puppet masters corporations.
2) Roads will not be maintained.
3) No new roads will be built.
4) Your right to travel freely will be gone.
5) The road tolling system will be a means of universal surveillance
Of course roads can be built without a government, but why do that when you can get the public to pay for it, and then buy at cents in the dollar from the government you installed into office. Then of course ransom the general public for using the roads they paid for, that y0u just stole off them.
Send all your empty Cheezles packets to Ewan Jones and you go in the draw for a job. Sounds great kids, so get off your XBOX and get posting those Cheezles!
The moment Tony Abbott coined this phrase it was yet another “suppository of wisdom” coming from Tony Abbott’s mouth.
It had ‘memebait’ written all over it. Fortunately SMH was on the job.
For those too young to know what this all means allow me to explain. (Adult themes and language)
Relevance? Today is the first day Australian warplanes began flying armed over the regions disputed by Syria, Iraq and Kurdistan (and of course the boogeyman ‘de jour'; ISIS).
In case there is any blow back, remember no one outside of the Australian political system voted for military intervention, If you want to blame anyone blame a politician.
Following pressure from a fringe religious group called ‘the servants of Steve’ , the Australian government has buckled to pressure from the group because of it’s control of Australia’s electrical distribution system.
Steve’s Law is a comprehensive legal system which in many ways conflicts with the constitution and many federal and state laws.
• Theft is punishable by amputation of the right hand (above).
• Criticizing or denying any part of the Book of Steve is punishable by death.
• Criticizing or denying Steve is a prophet is punishable by death.
• Criticizing or denying Steve, the moon god of Steve is punishable by death.
• Meat to be eaten must come from animals that have been sacrificed to Steve – i.e., be Steve approved.
*All food must be Steve approved no matter who might eat it and Steve certification fees are collected by servants of Steve.
Perjury and dishonesty
• Servants of Steve should engage in being deceptive and lie to non-servants of Steve to advance Steve.
Marriage and family law.
• A servant of Steve who becomes a non- servant of Steve is punishable by death.
• A non-Servant of Steve who leads a servant of Steve away from Steve is punishable by death.
• A non-Servant of Steve man who marries a servant of Steve woman is punishable by death.
• A man can marry an infant girl and consummate the marriage when she is 9 years old.
Women basically have no rights:
• Girls’ clitoris should be cut (per Steve’s words in Book 41, Steve’s awesome book, Steve’s addendum 5251).
• A woman can have 1 husband, but a man can have up to 4 wives; Steve can have more.
• A man can unilaterally divorce his wife but a woman needs her husband’s consent to divorce.
• A man can beat his wife for insubordination.
• Testimonies of four male witnesses are required to prove rape against a woman.
• A woman who has been raped cannot testify in court against her rapist(s).
• A woman’s testimony in court, allowed only in property cases, carries half the weight of a man’s.
• A female heir inherits half of what a male heir inherits.
• A woman cannot drive a car, as it leads to chaos.
• A woman cannot speak alone to a man who is not her husband or relative.
Does it all sound too crazy?
If you replace electrical distribution system with petroleum supply, ‘servant of Steve’ with Muslim, and Steve with Islam/Allah it’s all actually correct.
Now how do you feel about Shari’a law and the demands for its creeping imposition.
No t Ye t
The UK probably only offered the independence option because they thought it would not be taken up but once international market began to get nervous the hype machine had to get into overdrive to push it back in the box.It would be fair to say neither Scotland nor the UK were completely prepared for Scotland to leave with Scotland holding the oil assets and the (war) ship building, and the UK holding the currency, the pension funds and the national health service (NHS). Sort of like winning the lottery and thinking of leaving your wife only to find out she gets half of everything anyway, and the kids aren’t ready to leave home either.
Colonel Frank Bainimarama
First election in 8 years Colonel B retains leadership but a veneer of democracy restored, but for how long?
Positive side 8 years and no coup.
Despite mounting evidence of deep corruption in New Zealand political system New Zealand returned a largely unchanged parliament,
and returned John Key formerly of the Federal Reserve Bank of the USA as its leader. The standard you walk past is the standard you accept.
Positive side: all the international based shills will now pull up stakes and fade out of the picture.
Negative side: Hone Harawira, a strong campaigner for the poor, appears to have lost his place in parliament.
And now we get to hear about all the ‘irregularities’ in these polls, will be very interesting.
Fun fact: all of the places discussed were or currently are controlled by the UK in some way.
Bendigo mosque wants to remove restrictions including opening hours, limits on political discussion and a cap on the number of worshipers.
Limiting political discussion in a mosque may be unconstitutional. Sorry I believe the Corneloup case set the precedent for the occupy case, the term burdening as not being interfering, but sure demand a double standard.
New South Wales
Liverpool, Sydney; mosque auctions ISIS flag for $2000. But they try to tell you they are not connected to terrorism.
Underwood, Brisbane; federal police raid Islamic bookstore, firearm seized, apparently a makeshift shooting range was inside. Nine other warrants executed in the Brisbane area.
Currumbin, Gold Coast; Mosque gets approval despite significant protest from locals.
Federal and state government
Terror level close to being raised. I wonder why?
So a few days ago ‘The Age’ (our local rag) ran a story about High school student abandoning IT as a field of study.
The article was good enough, but the comments were an absolute goldmine of insight into the problems in IT in Australia
For some time now scientists and engineers have been attempting to find a way to produce crude oil, as we all know that its simply running out. Much of the effort was directed into using algae, a small cellular ‘plants’ (photosynthetic organisms) to absorb the suns energy as organic chemicals, then convert those chemicals to oil. This was in essence to mimic the process believed to occur in nature. One of the stumbling blocks was the energy consumed in drying out algae, then heating it up and have it decompose into the required oils. Then some one thought of the idea of using a pressure cooker type arrangement and have the oil simply float off the top.
OK so make sense? perhaps not. so we produced an info graphic to explain it using kitchen terms and tools. It should be noted that it it probably not possible to do this at home because the pressure cooker required is not available for household use, but if you can find one and do some research you are welcome to try.
Of course now people will be asking what the energy input output will be aka the EROI. It is about 5 which makes it clearly viable. The conversion of sweet light crude to all of you favorite petroleum products would be the same and the products you received would be effectively identical.
This could lead to massive geopolitical shifts. Sunny flat paces like Western Australia could become home to massive algae growing operations and become oil hubs of the future.
The middle east could become seen as a nuisance.