Category Archives: Media
While trying to make the case that Gough Whitlam’s policy success are thanks to the Greens, (which did not exist at the time and Whitlam was never a member of) The greens have produce this rather shameful poster.
This really speaks volumes about the Greens, totally opportunistic, with gutter level morality and absolutely no sense of tact.
In this spirit of this shameful act on the memory of a man dead but not even buried yet, we put the shoe on the other fott and give to the greens another great progressive, Joe Hockey.
Most interestingly during the media frenzy around the passing of Whitlam there has been little mention of the constitutional crisis at the time of his sacking, because that would bring up the fact Australia has a constitution, and people might actually start asking questions about the limits of governmental powers it imposes. Fortunately the Greens will never attempt to claim credit for our work.
In response to the brutal crackdown in Hong Kong Occupiers converged on London to show support for democratic principles.
Dave Cameron bleated about respect for democracy while allowing brutal crackdowns in his own front yard.
Apparently now even sitting on a tarp is enough to make police aggressive.
Can you believe ’1984′ was actually written in this country?
Of course this means that:
1) The roads will be sold off cheaply to the puppet masters corporations.
2) Roads will not be maintained.
3) No new roads will be built.
4) Your right to travel freely will be gone.
5) The road tolling system will be a means of universal surveillance
Of course roads can be built without a government, but why do that when you can get the public to pay for it, and then buy at cents in the dollar from the government you installed into office. Then of course ransom the general public for using the roads they paid for, that y0u just stole off them.
Send all your empty Cheezles packets to Ewan Jones and you go in the draw for a job. Sounds great kids, so get off your XBOX and get posting those Cheezles!
The moment Tony Abbott coined this phrase it was yet another “suppository of wisdom” coming from Tony Abbott’s mouth.
It had ‘memebait’ written all over it. Fortunately SMH was on the job.
For those too young to know what this all means allow me to explain. (Adult themes and language)
Relevance? Today is the first day Australian warplanes began flying armed over the regions disputed by Syria, Iraq and Kurdistan (and of course the boogeyman ‘de jour’; ISIS).
In case there is any blow back, remember no one outside of the Australian political system voted for military intervention, If you want to blame anyone blame a politician.
This should give you an idea of the scale of the protest.
The footage is from a drone owned by a protester.
*There is no audio (sound) so don’t bother turning up the volume.
Plainly explaining that its not freedom just because someone calls it freedom, it has to have the properties of freedom.
It harks back to Stefan Molyneux’s explanation ‘the world is a farm’ and ‘to know the farm is to leave the farm’.
When? Almost always because the Koran is a book detailing the expansion of an empire by the use of extreme violence and terror. Islamic leaders always fail at preventing radicals, because the radicals are closer to the Koran in their actions than the Imams.In Islam the radicals control the moderates ( and use violence to gain control) unlike many other religions. The Imams are just there to appease the locals and keep the Islamisation of the host nation in progress.
From just over 2 years ago:
at 0:58 mark ISIS flag
at 1:27 ISIS terrorist who made his kids hold up a severed head.
Inciting murder at 2:28
This was years ago and nothing has changed.
These latest claims by Islamic leaders will not quell the violent nature of this community, they raise their children with violence and breed them to hate. Its just a tactic to attempt the reduce the blowback from the host nation’s people’s calls to reject the foreign fascist ideology growing in their back yard.
Does this guy look familiar?
Yeah from the video from 2 years ago. Did the Islamic leaders prevent him from becoming radicalized? Did they prevent him from going to Iraq to be a terrorist? He even took his son to pose for photos with a severed human head. Find out more about this ‘religion of peace’
Following pressure from a fringe religious group called ‘the servants of Steve’ , the Australian government has buckled to pressure from the group because of it’s control of Australia’s electrical distribution system.
Steve’s Law is a comprehensive legal system which in many ways conflicts with the constitution and many federal and state laws.
• Theft is punishable by amputation of the right hand (above).
• Criticizing or denying any part of the Book of Steve is punishable by death.
• Criticizing or denying Steve is a prophet is punishable by death.
• Criticizing or denying Steve, the moon god of Steve is punishable by death.
• Meat to be eaten must come from animals that have been sacrificed to Steve – i.e., be Steve approved.
*All food must be Steve approved no matter who might eat it and Steve certification fees are collected by servants of Steve.
Perjury and dishonesty
• Servants of Steve should engage in being deceptive and lie to non-servants of Steve to advance Steve.
Marriage and family law.
• A servant of Steve who becomes a non- servant of Steve is punishable by death.
• A non-Servant of Steve who leads a servant of Steve away from Steve is punishable by death.
• A non-Servant of Steve man who marries a servant of Steve woman is punishable by death.
• A man can marry an infant girl and consummate the marriage when she is 9 years old.
Women basically have no rights:
• Girls’ clitoris should be cut (per Steve’s words in Book 41, Steve’s awesome book, Steve’s addendum 5251).
• A woman can have 1 husband, but a man can have up to 4 wives; Steve can have more.
• A man can unilaterally divorce his wife but a woman needs her husband’s consent to divorce.
• A man can beat his wife for insubordination.
• Testimonies of four male witnesses are required to prove rape against a woman.
• A woman who has been raped cannot testify in court against her rapist(s).
• A woman’s testimony in court, allowed only in property cases, carries half the weight of a man’s.
• A female heir inherits half of what a male heir inherits.
• A woman cannot drive a car, as it leads to chaos.
• A woman cannot speak alone to a man who is not her husband or relative.
Does it all sound too crazy?
If you replace electrical distribution system with petroleum supply, ‘servant of Steve’ with Muslim, and Steve with Islam/Allah it’s all actually correct.
Now how do you feel about Shari’a law and the demands for its creeping imposition.