Category Archives: Law & Government
OK I said it Nigger. Nigger, Nigger, Nigger… That’s what they want to call them selves, but if anyone else says it they are racist or prejudiced, even other blacks.
So lets face it Nigger is not strictly defined by race or ethnicity, its actually defined by a value system that promotes theft, thuggery, violence, drug dealing, drug dependence, ignorance, misogyny, tyranny and squalor, basically Marxism for the very stupid.
Of course you can contribute to society if you chose to and put in some effort and learn a useful skill. In the accounting of life you can chose to be an asset or a liability, too many people are choosing to be a liability.
So lets spell it out really clearly:
1) A large frame man (Man A) steals a box of cigars from a store using threats of violence.
2) (Man A) Punches a man (Man B) in the face while man B is sitting in his car.
3) Man B stops further up the road and gets out of his car.
4) Man B is stunned and partially blinded in one eye from the punch, Man B is afraid Man A will try to steal his gun and then kill him.
5) Man A charges at Man B, Man B yells at Man A to stop, Man A keeps charging.
6) Man B starts shooting at Man A, because that is the only way he can preserve his own life.
7) Man A receives multiple guns shots the last one or two being fatal.
So who is at fault here, Man A or Man B?
If you say Man B is at fault you clearly aren’t looking at the facts, and it is you who is prejudiced.
So the Niggers start rioting and looting, attempting to create a race war and blame all the non-Niggers for it. Marxist are all over it, but as usual are backing the wrong horse.
Police brutality and excessive force are sadly common, I have seen plenty of it first hand, but this was not an example of it. This was an example of a man defending himself against a murderous thug.
Thugs please be fore-warned: I will defend my self using everything at my disposal to defend my life, So don’t be surprised when you get your ass handed to you.
IPAN open letter to the PM and Defence Minister regarding treatment of Swan Island Peace Convergence activists
IPAN open letter to the PM and Defence Minister regarding treatment of Swan Island Peace Convergence activists
Wednesday 29th October 2014
Open letter to the Prime Minister Mr Tony Abbott and the Defence Minister Mr David Johnston
The Independent and Peaceful Australia Network (IPAN) bring together over 50 community based peace and justice organisations across Australia.
We wish to express our grave concern regarding the alleged actions of SAS personnel, towards a small group of peaceful protesters at Swan Island military base on the 2nd October.
It is our understanding the Swan Island Peace Convergence group has protested Australian involvement in foreign wars over the past 5 years with protesters treated lawfully and peacefully by the ADF and the Victorian Police Force.
We in the IPAN are concerned that the tactics used this time, which include hooding, stripping of clothing, physical and verbal violence from ADF personnel reflect the Australian government’s current policies which restrict civil liberties on the basis of the threat of terrorism to Australian citizens.
The actions of the ADF personnel are reminiscent of the treatment of prisoners in the Abu Ghraib prison in 2004 by US troops, and indeed correlate with a number of inquiries into treatment of civilians by ADF personnel during Australian military engagement in Afghanistan.
We ask, are our young men and women in the ADF being trained to commit war crimes?
When viewed in the context of the government’s decision to send Australian forces into Iraq for the 3rd time we express our concern that the people of our country are being constrained in their democratic rights to protest this engagement as it potentially grows into a major war.
The members of IPAN request that findings of the investigation by the Department of Defence into the actions of members of the ADF at Swan Island be made public.
Annette Brownlie on behalf of the Independent and Peaceful Australia Network
Medical Assn. for the Prevention of War
Lorel Thomas-Victorian Peace and Social Justice Network of Quakers.
Nick Deane- Marrickville Peace Group
Mr Norm Bullen- Just Peace Qld
Dr Chris Haw-Physicians against War
Peter Arndt Executive Officer-Catholic Justice & Peace Commission of Brisbane
Professor Alison Broinowski
Joan Jenkins-Bunbury Peace Group.
Australian Anti-Bases Coalition- Denis Doherty
Peter Murphy – Sydney Peace & Justice Coalition
Jim Green- Friends of the Earth
Beverley Polzin- Quaker
Stephen Darley-Campaign Against Foreign Military Bases (SA)
Peter D Jones, Tasmania Quaker Peace & Justice Committee (Hobart)
Philippine Australia Solidarity Assn
Philippine Caucus for Peace
Kathy Damm- Qld Quakers
Frances Kendall-Just Peace
Ruth Russell WILPF
Willy Bach- Standfast
Rosemary Morrow Blue Mountains Permaculture Institute
Bevan Ramsden- Newcastle Peace Group
John Hughes- Early Works
Rev Simon Moyle
Rev Alan Matheson AM
Michael Henry- Just Peace
Shirley Winton- Spirit of Eureka Vic
Prof Richard Tanter
Daniel Brown Rite of Strings
Annie Didcott WILPF ACT
Bob Briton-General Secretary Communist Party of Australia
David Bradbury- Frontline Films
Roger Keyes- Adelaide Quaker meeting
Ann Rees- Adelaide Quaker meeting
Dr Janet Bodycomb MAPW Vic
Ross Battison Vic
Michael Hamel-Green- MAPW
Julie Marlow- Australian Anti-bases Coalition
Hannah Middleton- Independent Activist
Anne Lane -Catholics in Coalition for Justice and Peace
The Hon Sandra Kanck
Boyette Jurcales- Ban the Bases
Father Claude Mostowik- Pax Christi
Kay Mc Padden
Irene Gale AM
Margaret Jacobs- Member of Women in Black
May Kotsakis – Philippines Australia Solidarity Association.
Berlin Guerrero – Philippine Caucus for Peace
George Kotsakis – Migrante Australia
Independent and Peaceful Australia Network
PO Box 573 Coorparoo Brisbane 4151 Ph: 0431597256
While trying to make the case that Gough Whitlam’s policy success are thanks to the Greens, (which did not exist at the time and Whitlam was never a member of) The greens have produce this rather shameful poster.
This really speaks volumes about the Greens, totally opportunistic, with gutter level morality and absolutely no sense of tact.
In this spirit of this shameful act on the memory of a man dead but not even buried yet, we put the shoe on the other fott and give to the greens another great progressive, Joe Hockey.
Most interestingly during the media frenzy around the passing of Whitlam there has been little mention of the constitutional crisis at the time of his sacking, because that would bring up the fact Australia has a constitution, and people might actually start asking questions about the limits of governmental powers it imposes. Fortunately the Greens will never attempt to claim credit for our work.
Of course this means that:
1) The roads will be sold off cheaply to the puppet masters corporations.
2) Roads will not be maintained.
3) No new roads will be built.
4) Your right to travel freely will be gone.
5) The road tolling system will be a means of universal surveillance
Of course roads can be built without a government, but why do that when you can get the public to pay for it, and then buy at cents in the dollar from the government you installed into office. Then of course ransom the general public for using the roads they paid for, that y0u just stole off them.
Plainly explaining that its not freedom just because someone calls it freedom, it has to have the properties of freedom.
It harks back to Stefan Molyneux’s explanation ‘the world is a farm’ and ‘to know the farm is to leave the farm’.
Following pressure from a fringe religious group called ‘the servants of Steve’ , the Australian government has buckled to pressure from the group because of it’s control of Australia’s electrical distribution system.
Steve’s Law is a comprehensive legal system which in many ways conflicts with the constitution and many federal and state laws.
• Theft is punishable by amputation of the right hand (above).
• Criticizing or denying any part of the Book of Steve is punishable by death.
• Criticizing or denying Steve is a prophet is punishable by death.
• Criticizing or denying Steve, the moon god of Steve is punishable by death.
• Meat to be eaten must come from animals that have been sacrificed to Steve – i.e., be Steve approved.
*All food must be Steve approved no matter who might eat it and Steve certification fees are collected by servants of Steve.
Perjury and dishonesty
• Servants of Steve should engage in being deceptive and lie to non-servants of Steve to advance Steve.
Marriage and family law.
• A servant of Steve who becomes a non- servant of Steve is punishable by death.
• A non-Servant of Steve who leads a servant of Steve away from Steve is punishable by death.
• A non-Servant of Steve man who marries a servant of Steve woman is punishable by death.
• A man can marry an infant girl and consummate the marriage when she is 9 years old.
Women basically have no rights:
• Girls’ clitoris should be cut (per Steve’s words in Book 41, Steve’s awesome book, Steve’s addendum 5251).
• A woman can have 1 husband, but a man can have up to 4 wives; Steve can have more.
• A man can unilaterally divorce his wife but a woman needs her husband’s consent to divorce.
• A man can beat his wife for insubordination.
• Testimonies of four male witnesses are required to prove rape against a woman.
• A woman who has been raped cannot testify in court against her rapist(s).
• A woman’s testimony in court, allowed only in property cases, carries half the weight of a man’s.
• A female heir inherits half of what a male heir inherits.
• A woman cannot drive a car, as it leads to chaos.
• A woman cannot speak alone to a man who is not her husband or relative.
Does it all sound too crazy?
If you replace electrical distribution system with petroleum supply, ‘servant of Steve’ with Muslim, and Steve with Islam/Allah it’s all actually correct.
Now how do you feel about Shari’a law and the demands for its creeping imposition.
No t Ye t
The UK probably only offered the independence option because they thought it would not be taken up but once international market began to get nervous the hype machine had to get into overdrive to push it back in the box.It would be fair to say neither Scotland nor the UK were completely prepared for Scotland to leave with Scotland holding the oil assets and the (war) ship building, and the UK holding the currency, the pension funds and the national health service (NHS). Sort of like winning the lottery and thinking of leaving your wife only to find out she gets half of everything anyway, and the kids aren’t ready to leave home either.
Colonel Frank Bainimarama
First election in 8 years Colonel B retains leadership but a veneer of democracy restored, but for how long?
Positive side 8 years and no coup.
Despite mounting evidence of deep corruption in New Zealand political system New Zealand returned a largely unchanged parliament,
and returned John Key formerly of the Federal Reserve Bank of the USA as its leader. The standard you walk past is the standard you accept.
Positive side: all the international based shills will now pull up stakes and fade out of the picture.
Negative side: Hone Harawira, a strong campaigner for the poor, appears to have lost his place in parliament.
And now we get to hear about all the ‘irregularities’ in these polls, will be very interesting.
Fun fact: all of the places discussed were or currently are controlled by the UK in some way.
Just a week from election in New Zealand It has been revealed that mass electronic surveillance has been occurring despite government denials.
While in Australian the debate has been about meta data, in New Zealand complete content has been spied on.
John Key New Zealand’s current prime minister and former US federal reserve employee, made specific assurances that such spying was not occurring.
Will this hurt his election chances? Quite likely.